Ashtanga means 8 limbs where asht means eight and anga stands for limbs. The eight limbs are : Yama (attitudes toward our environment), Niyama(attitudes toward ourselves), Asana (physical postures), Pranayama(restraint or expansion of the breath), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses), Dharana (concentration), Dhyana (meditation) and Samadhi(complete integration).
There are several benefits of doing yoga and especially ashtanga yoga. I’ve tried to bring up the top 5 benefits of doing 200-hr ashtanga yoga teacher training.
- You will figure out how to take Yoga past the physical Asana angles. You will find Yoga is a way of life and how and why you should live it consistently.
- You will figure out how to make sense of how you can be a superior individual, companion, parent and relative. Educator preparing shows you better aptitudes on the best way to be a decent audience and discover working answers for ordinary issues.
- Let go- very important aspect of peaceful living is covered. Essential Yoga methods of insight and Yoga Sutras how to use in day by day life will be educated. The yoga teachers will assist you with learning diverse approaches to handle and manage pressure and other ordinary infirmities.
- You get to learn the opportunity to figure out how to live and keep up a decent perspective in ordinary living and diverse attempting circumstances. You also learn to figure out how to be thoughtful to yourself and care more for individuals near you. This is a great instructional class that will set you up forever. In reality an ‘Actual existence school’ that will enable you to satisfy your maximum capacity. You will pick up certainty and enhance your qualities. You will be in a situation to fashion profound comprehension about existence, relations and its issues and how to handle them.
- Communication is the key. Strategy class of work on training will assist you with improving the manner in which you impart and convey what needs be. Introduction style will create, and you become acquainted with the more fragile insights concerning deciphering your contemplation and assessments into words to be a decent Yoga educator. The course covers Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Bhavas, attitude training, counseling, and Yoga Sutra, Public Speaking, Samkhya Philosophy, essential Anatomy and Physiology.
PS : I’ve done my ashtanga yoga teacher training with YogaDhyan Dharamshala, India. If you want to know more about the course you can click on the following link and learn about 200-hr ashtanga yoga teacher training.